Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How would you feel

About a company that has signs like this all over the place.


Now, I don't know about you, but I start to have doubts about their ability to do things right.

Okay, one could argue that it's not an English company, no, but the company is an International one, and has many 'foreign' managers in place.

I maybe pedantic but I feel that if a small error like this gets over looked, then what else is going wrong?

I've heard an argument that it's another companies responsibility to manage the facilities, (which is a foreign company) but ultimately, someone at this company must have responsibility with this company, and that responsibility isn't being taken seriously.

Quality starts everywhere, and everyone should have the responsibility in doing it's part.  For the good of the company, and for the it's customers

No comments:

Post a Comment